DCS WORLD NEWSLETTER 28.06.2019
DCS WORLD NEWSLETTER 28.06.2019
DCS Summer Sale 2019 is Ongoing!
Lasting until July 14th, enjoy 50% on most DCS World products. This includes most of the aircraft, maps, and campaigns available on the DCS E-Shop
Note that this is the first time that the DCS: Persian Gulf Map has been discounted to 50%. If you have been holding out on this map, now is the time to add it to your collection!
The Steam Summer sale is also now available, and all discounts available on our e-Shop are also available on Steam
Exceptions to 50% off include the DCS: F/A-18C Hornet, DCS: Christen Eagle II, and DCS: I-16 at 25% off, and DCS: F-16C Viper, DCS: F-14 Tomcat, DCS: Fw 190 A-8, and DCS: MiG-19P Farmer are not participating in this sale due to being in pre-order or recently released.
YouTube as a DCS World Training Tool
DCS World modules can be challenging to learn but rewarding to master. Despite most DCS World modules including complete documentation and interactive training missions, you sometimes need a little bit more help. Seeing a video demonstration can be very helpful when you are new to a module. YouTube is a great learning tool where you can find tutorials to meet your needs. These range from very structures and serious to lighter videos with more fun and humor. To help you get you started, let's go over some of the best of the best out there, but this is not 100% inclusive of all the great DCS World videos out there. We greatly appreciate all the wonderful channels and we deeply thank you for your support!
On most Tuesdays, we also provide a Tuesday Training post on our Facebook page that lists many of the great offerings available.
DCS World Update
This week we updated the release version of DCS World that includes the most recent Open Beta changes, like the addition of the DCS: Fw 190 A-8. Highlights include:
- DCS World: Higher resolution briefing panels, improved AI taxi logic, improved network code, new aircraft sounds effects, improved network syncing, precise map coordinates available in ME and F10 maps, and corrected radio menus in VR.
- F/A-18C: Added AGM-154 JSOW, added Multi-Sensor Integration (MSI) mode, corrected JDAM and HARM errors, added PRECISE coordinate entry mode, added FEDS simulated aerial gunnery symbols, corrected TD box on HUD when in LTWS mode, added BRU-55A/A dual rack, corrected loft mode for the AIM-7, and added declutter options for the SA page.
- Combined Arms: Corrected AI pathfinding around buildings, adjusted reload times for several unit types, and improved network synchronization.
- Numerous additions and corrections to RAZBAM AV-8B Night Attack and MiG-19, Heatblur AJS-37 Viggen and F-14 Tomcat, AvioDev C-101, Magnitude 3 MiG-21bis and Christen Eagle II, and many campaigns have received updates.
- Falcon BMS
- East Mediterranean Front Theater
- IL-2 Sturmovik
- DCS World - Eagle Dynamics
- DCS: F-16C Viper
- DCS: Ka-50 Black Shark
- DCS: A-10C Warthog
- DCS: P-51D Mustang
- DCS: MIG-21BIS
- DCS: F/A-18C Hornet
- DCS: Combined Arms
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Altri simulatori
- Comando Squadra Aerea
- Comando Scuole
- Reparto Affari Generali
- Reparto Sperimentale Volo Virtuale
- Gruppo Falcon
- Gruppo Hornet
- Gruppo IL2
- Gruppo Black Shark
- Gruppo Warthog
- Gruppo Radar
- Vola con AMVI