Colonnello
Colonnello
Simulatore: DCS: F/A-18C Hornet

F4BMS --> Balkans Theater update vers. 3.6

Messaggio da Hawk » 20 settembre 2017, 11:51

E' stato rilasciato un update del teatro Balkans alla versione 3.6
Dal forum BMS:

from Cougar56th
Hey guys here is another update for you all. This one incorporates JanHas F-16 models, creates surface ALSF and MALSR lighting where needed and updates some minor stuff.

This update can go right over top of what you already have installed.

Here is the changelog for updates 3.1 to 3.6

- 3.6 Updates
- Another attempt to fix the tree/grass issue off Taxiway A at Aviano. I think I got it this time.
- Updated the Block 40 and Block 50 F-16s to JanHas latest version....with the AB Fix
- Updated Balkans tdf file to say version 3.6
"
Unquote

NOTA BENE: l'updater va estratto nella cartella principale di Falcon (NON dentro \Falcon BMS 4.33 U1\Data\Add-On Balkans), sovrascrivendo i files già presenti nella cartella.

Balkans Update 3.6 (471 MB) download here

Balkans 4.33 Update 3.6 Hi-Resolution Textures (606 MB) download here
**Note: If you choose to use the Hi Resolution Textures, make sure you install update 3.6 first, then install the textures.

Balkans Update 3.6 Alternate (394 MB) download here
Some guys with lower end machines might experience a FPS drop that is not to their liking. If that is the case, here is an alternate Balkans 3.6 update. The only thing that is different between the 3.6 update and the 3.6 alternate update are the updated F-16 models. The alternate update does not have them installed since those are the cause of the FPS.

Please make sure you have the Same ACDATA Files Required UNCHECKED in the config editor while using the 3.6 or 3.6 alternate update. Because the alternative installer is without the janhas models and thus different acdata

I PILOTI AMVI SONO PREGATI DI AGGIORNARE LA LORO VERSIONE DEL TEATRO BALKANS ALLA VERSIONE 3.6
Immagine Immagine

Simulatori: DCS F/A-18C, FS2020
Hotas Warthog s/n 82447

Rispondi

Torna a “Simulatori”