lo strike eagle è mio! :D

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Re: DCS WORLD: Moduli di Terze Parti

Messaggio da Phant » 2 giugno 2012, 3:05

Zakk ha scritto:
E come la mettiamo col rear seat? Ci stavo pensando ora...
In single player non ci dovrebbero essere grossi problemi.

Per quanto riguarda il multy è tutto da verificare ma credo che la cosa verrà  resa nota a breve (se non altro per la mole di richieste che verranno fatte sul forum ufficiale).

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 3 giugno 2012, 6:37

Spanky ha scritto:
Immagine

Firstly, I want to thank you all for your thoughts and opinions... in just over 24 hours we've seen hundreds of posts regarding what you'd like to see developed for DCS world, some positive, some constructive, all of them valued in our eyes.

That all being said, we have to decide on which direction to take based on the best information we have. As a studio, we have to decide on our artistic vision and stick to it.

So, let me clear up a few things based on some of the feedback we've received so far...

1. All IRIS products developed for the DCS core platform (DCS World) will feature 6 degrees of freedom, fully interactive cockpits with a range of systems simulation based on publicly available information. We cannot and will not breach any laws in the development of the projects, no matter how accurate you want the products.

2. None of the products we plan to produce will be arcade like... I have Hawx, I have Ace Combat... they stay on my Xbox and I'm happy with that.. I also don't want them in the DCS World platform. We WON'T be putting up products in a half built state, or external model only similar to the MS Flight concept of addon aircraft, so don't worry about that. Any new products will have to be a set standard before progressing to open beta stage or better, for that we rely on the publishers and the ED studio to guide our hand.

3. Whilst we understand the passion you have for the platform, the F-22 is under developement for the DCS World system. We have a very accurate new visual mesh and Tim Taylor who is responsible for the F-15 modeling is reworking our VC to ensure more accuracy and detail. Whilst the aircraft is still very much classified, we DO have industry sources we can call on to ensure it is as accurate as we can make it without having the Australian Federal Police knocking on our door. Whilst many of you have expressed a concern for this particular aircraft, the publishers at TFC are confident that there is indeed a market for these level of products.

4. We won't pull the wool over your eyes... Let me make this quite clear. DCS World is the platform within which we work, our products will likely be marketed as IRIS Aircraft A for DCS World. Only under very special circumstances would we market a product for DCS using the term DCS: Aircraft A. We have had numerous meetings with the publishers to best decide the marketing strategy for our products in that regard. The bottom line is that we'll be sure to let you know that a product does what it says on the tin! If it fits with what you want to see, all the better!

5. With the exception of one single aircraft which we are developing as a 'conversion testbed' for lack of a better term, the IRIS aircraft produced for DCS will benefit from an open beta policy. TFC have indicated that the open beta for the A-10 and other products have proven time and time again to be a very positive influence on development. From a business standpoint, it benefits us by providing added capital to further develop products and from a testing standpoint, we get a large variety of feedback from differing systems and experience bases.

6. The above conversion testbed I speak of is a small IRIS aircraft developed for FSX, which we're using to essentially learn and document the process of developing an aircraft for DCS world. We have yet to finalise specifics in regards to this product, but we will let you know as soon as we know the direction this will take.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this thread, and I will throw more information up as items progress.

FONTE: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... ostcount=1
Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Zakk
Generale di Brigata Aerea
Simulatore: DCS: F-16C Viper
Contatta:

Messaggio da Zakk » 3 giugno 2012, 14:07

Ho letto 15 pagine di post ieri in cui tutti suggerivano di iniziare con un trainer facile ma riprodotto fedelmente, piuttosto che un fighter riprodotto a cavolo, invece loro continuano a sviluppare l'F-22... Sai cosa ti dico, visto che hanno già  un F-16D per FSX, speriamo non gli venga mai in mente di convertirlo!
Immagine Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 3 giugno 2012, 18:09

La ratio dietro la scelta dei velivoli potrebbe rispecchiare la volontà  di raggiungere una platea di acquirenti la più ampia possibile.

Ad oggi non so quanto possa essere vincente tale scelta, almeno all'interno della comunità  DCS visto che dal sondaggio proposto emerge un netto 90% di utenti che cercano una fedeltà  di riproduzione equivalente all'A-10C.

Al di la della domanda hardcore, vanno considerati tutti gli altri. E tutti gli altri sono una bella fetta di mercato.

Alcune variabili alternative (e realistiche) potrebbero coinvolgere, nel medio-lungo periodo, fette di utenti provenienti da FS/FSX, magari già  acquirenti dei prodotti IRIS, che troverebbero un ambiente simulativo più realistico e la possibilità  di impiegare l'armamento.

Lo stesso rilascio di Combined Arms potrebbe potenzialmente coinvolgere quote di appassionati di FPS che a loro volta potrebbero trovare interessante acquistare il Raptor.

Insomma, credo che IRIS ragioni (grossomodo) in questo termini.

La stessa E.D., con DCS World, mira ad allargare il suo bacino di utenti cercando di non snaturare il suo core business: da questo punto di vista la piattaforma modulare adottata, non essendo un software monolitico da prendere in blocco, va incontro a tutti; con le giuste policies a livello server sarà  facilmente possibile arginare tutto ciò che non è ritenuto all'altezza degli obbiettivi che si intendono perseguire.

Per quando riguarda il Falcone, la cosa migliore sarebbe se i ragazzi della BMS (in virtù delle loro capacità  di programmazione e conoscenza del mezzo) si impegnassero direttamente ad un porting del '16 sulla piattaforma DCS. Ormai le porte sono aperte ed addirittura un singolo utente (certo con le dovute competenze) sta sviluppando un Add-on completo (DCS MiG-21Bis Fishbed).

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 5 giugno 2012, 6:26

Immagine

SimHQ Interview with Laszlo "Beczl" Becz - DCS: MiG-21Bis "Fishbed" Developer

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Taurus
Aviere Capo
Aviere Capo
Simulatore: DCS: A-10C Warthog

Messaggio da Taurus » 5 giugno 2012, 15:13

di certo con il fishbed non passaremo un mese solo per studiare la cdu..... :D

Superblu
Tenente Colonnello
Tenente Colonnello
Contatta:

Messaggio da Superblu » 5 giugno 2012, 16:22

Passerete un mese ad imparare a volare senza elettronica però :P :P :P
F-16C MM 00-042
"There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot." - Chuck Yeager
S! Rux

My Rig: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming, AMD Ryzen5 5600X, G.Skill RipjawsV 32GB DDR4-3200, MSI
RX6800XT, Corsair HX850i

Taurus
Aviere Capo
Aviere Capo

Messaggio da Taurus » 6 giugno 2012, 12:38

non credo :D ...fidati.... l'a10 non uno di quelli che se spegni il computer centrale vai giu..... se forzi con carichi alari anche modesti ti ritrovi con le ali spezzate :oops:

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 8 giugno 2012, 1:34

Ells228 - ED Testers Team ha scritto:
Immagine

Virtual European Air Operations is pleased to announce our development strategy for DCS.

First, a little about VEAO (yes I know, you want me to cut to the chase).

We have been around since 2005 developing models for FC1.12a and FC2, specifically the BAE Hawk and Eurofighter Typhoon.

The Hawk has been used by the Virtual Red Arrows aerobatic display team since then and has had a few updated versions through FC1 and Flaming Cliffs 2 into the incarnation that we currently use today and more recently featured on our latest video showing the 3d cockpit.

The Typhoon was developed specifically for the RAF Recruitment team for use at the Waddington International Airshow back in 2009 and 2010.

Two pilots from 3 squadron in front of the head-to-head challenge at Waddington

Since then we have been developing further for FC2, including a 3d cockpit with MFD and HUD integration. Due to a few snags and limited hard coded functionality we decided to continue with development in anticipation of the release of DCS and stop further FC2 development.

As you can imagine, the Typhoon is going to be a big challenge. Therefore we have decided to develop and release the BAE Hawk first.
Os others have said before us, we need to take baby steps. Learning how we can fully integrate into the DCS World and give you the experience you want, and deserve.

We have an excellent team that have a lot of experience making mods for FC1 and FC2 and a lot of this knowledge has already been easily transferred into DCS. But there is still much to learn, much to remodel, much to re-skin, much to get the flight model right, etc etc.

So our development plan is simple yet robust and will give the fidelity that you want and deserve.

Our first development is the BAE Hawk T.1A trainer.
Why the Hawk?
Well first, simply its the jet we have modelled, skinned and fully working in FC2 and has the simplest of features to get working in DCS as the cockpit is mostly analogue. It allows us to get into the inner workings of DCS and allows us to produce a high quality product without having to get too technical with MFCD functionality, advanced radar dynamics, etc.
Secondly, it's the fast jet trainer that the RAF (and other air forces) use for pilots getting into the Fast Jet Programme. This also fits in with our ACTS concept which I'll talk about a little later.

We have also discussed producing the Hawk Mk. 128 T2 variant.
The Mk. 128 includes modern LCD displays instead of conventional instrumentation, and allows preparation for flying modern fighter aircraft, particularly the all "glass" Typhoon.

And so, on to my favourite jet, the Eurofighter Typhoon.
Ever since our first developments back in 2008 for the RAF Recruitment team we have loved working on this aircraft.
She is complex as hell, flies like a bat out of hell and quite frankly is a match for any other aircraft in the world, even putting the Raptor to hard work in recent exercises.

This baby is going to be a beast to build into DCS and one hell of a challenge, but it's going to be great fun!!

We will start with an early tranche, most likely the Block 1 moving onto Tranche 2 and Tranche 3 with complex Air-to-Ground systems and full DCS integration.

And onto ACTS as I mentioned earlier.
The Air Combat Training School was something we came up with for a proposal to the RAF back in 2010. Due to budget cuts and other factors it never took off (excuse the intended pun).
The ACTS fits in line with the current RAF Fast Jet training programme utilising the Hawk and then moving onto the Typhoon.
We feel that this is important in the development and learning of the two aircraft systems and capabilities and elements of ACTS will be built into the core VEAO modules.

As other development teams have mentioned, DCS is a big learning curve for all of us. However, the VEAO ethos is to always share what we have learnt to allow others to create and I have spoken briefly to other teams about knowledge sharing to allow development paths to be aligned rather than going out and all finding the same things by ourselves.

We will post regular updates and eye candy and we will listen to your comments, suggestions and wishes.
Please also visit our forums at http://www.veao.eu and keep an eye on Facebook updates.

I hope you are as excited at these times as we are, with all of the development work going on to give us all great products to fly in awesome simulator.

FONTE: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... ostcount=1
Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Aviators
Primo Aviere Capo
Primo Aviere Capo
Simulatore: DCS: Ka-50 Black Shark

Messaggio da Aviators » 8 giugno 2012, 11:25

di questo passo, mi sà  che tutta AMVI passerà  a DCS :D

Flat
Capitano
Capitano

Messaggio da Flat » 8 giugno 2012, 11:37

hehehehehe MEGASERVER contenenti centinaia di persone XD.... già  lo vedo, e un mio amico che non vede l'ora che esca combined arms per comandare le truppe di terra
Immagine

chromium
Capitano
Capitano
Simulatore: DCS: AH-64D
Contatta:

Messaggio da chromium » 8 giugno 2012, 11:48

Io considero tutte queste novità  importanti ma da prendersi con le pinze: ogni cambiamento nel suo piccolo è una rivoluzione e cambiare un assetto che funziona benissimo può essere complesso. L'unica cosa che sto salutando davvero con grande piacere è combined arms, per i soli meriti di rendere dinamici ed imprevidibili gli scenari e perchè alleggerisce in maniera impressionante il tempo di costruzione di una missione (soprattutto se esiste anche un controller OPFOR).

Certo, uno "sticazzi" per il lavoro che stanno facendo ci sta proprio :p
Immagine

...an airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Flat
Capitano
Capitano

Messaggio da Flat » 8 giugno 2012, 12:02

"brava dcs brava..."

Immagine
Immagine

Zakk
Contatta:

Messaggio da Zakk » 8 giugno 2012, 13:02

Andateci piano con la fantasia che poi rimanete delusi :P

Qui la ED non c'entra niente e tutti questi moduli probabilmente non si potranno neanche chiamare simulatori... :doh: :cry:

Rispondi

Torna a “Simulatori”