Area dedicata ai simulatori di volo
Rispondi
King
Capitano
Capitano

DCS WORLD: Moduli di Terze Parti

Messaggio da King » 2 maggio 2012, 11:52

Immagine

Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) 2.5 is a free-to-play digital battlefield game.

Our dream is to offer the most authentic and realistic simulation of military aircraft, tanks, ground vehicles and ships possible. This free download includes a vast mission area of the Caucasus region and Black Sea that encompasses much of Georgia. It also includes a flyable Russian Sukhoi Su-25T ground attack aircraft and the famous WWII North American TF-51D fighter. An additional more than two dozen aircraft are available for purchase.

The download comes with one of the most powerful mission planners ever designed, full network play and more than 156 AI weapons systems, 105 ground vehicles and trains, 50 air defense systems, 19 ships and 84 AI aircraft permitting you to plan and play highly sophisticated missions. DCS World is massively extensible through additional DCS modules as well as user-made add-ons and mods which you can purchase and download from our site.

DCS is a true "sandbox" simulation that is also designed to cover multiple time periods of interest such as WWII, Korean War, Vietnam, Gulf War and others. Current regions to battle include the Caucasus, Nevada Test and Training Range, and Normandy 1944. New maps in development include the Persian gulf, Syria and others.

DCS World is fundamentally a deep, authentic and realistic simulation designed also to offer a more relaxed gameplay to suit the user and his particular level of experience and training. The ambition is to hand hold users from novice pilot all the way to the most advanced and sophisticated operator of such complex weapons systems as the A-10C Warthog or the F/A-18C Hornet. The only next step is the real thing! thing!

DCS WORLD

Minimum system requirements (LOW graphics settings): OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Intel Core i3 at 2.8 GHz or AMD FX; RAM: 8 GB (16 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 60 GB; Discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 / AMD R9 280X or better; requires internet activation.

Recommended system requirements (HIGH graphics settings): OS 64-bit Windows 8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz or AMD FX / Ryzen; RAM: 16 GB (32 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 120 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD Radeon RX VEGA 56 with 8GB VRAM or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.

Recommended VR systems requirements (VR graphics settings): OS 64-bit Windows 8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz or AMD FX / Ryzen; RAM: 16 GB (32 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 120 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / AMD Radeon RX VEGA 64 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.

Immagine

Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Re: DCS WORLD: Moduli di Terze Parti

Messaggio da Phant » 2 maggio 2012, 16:23

beczl ha scritto:
DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed

I'm happy to announce my first independent 3rd party module - "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed". This new module development is based on the new 3rd party License agreement/support that was previously announced by TFC/Eagle Dynamics. I plan to release MiG-21Bis later in 2012.

The MiG-21Bis is considered a third-generation, supersonic, jet fighter. It's avionics equipment ensures day and night operations in fair and poor weather conditions. Some 50 countries over four continents have flown the MiG-21, and it still serves many nations a half-century after its maiden flight. The MiG-21 broke a number of aviation records and it is still the most produced supersonic jet aircraft in aviation history.

"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" includes both Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground capabilities that includes various conventional weapons like missiles, rockets, bombs, and a built in 23mm cannon. "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" will also use less widely known weapons such as some advanced air-to-surface guided missiles, retarded and general purpose bombs, and some special devices.

Features of the "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed":

• Highly detailed six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with dynamic shadows. Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse like previous DCS products.
• Accurate airframe and realistic 3D cockpit model.
• Detailed modeling of the MiG-21Bis instruments, navigation, electrical, radar, engine, fuel, and weapon systems.
• Russian and English cockpit texts and hints
• Improved and more realistic airplane behaviors that are based on real MiG-21Bis pilot tests and instruction.
• More than a twenty high detailed aircraft skin with unique stencil texts.
• More than a dozen new deliverable weapon.

"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" is developed by Laszlo 'beczl' Becz in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics. Further information will be provided as development progresses. I will be providing Work In Progress (WIP) screenshots, videos, and other product information.

Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine

FONTE: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... ostcount=1
Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 7 maggio 2012, 23:54

PCPilot.hu ha scritto:
MiG-21bis Fishbed interview with beczl on PCPilot.hu

How did you get in touch with Lock On/Flaming Cliffs/DCS, and what made you start making the mod?

In May 2002 10years ago I saw a PCGames article about upcoming Lock On Modern Air Combat game. It's really new and modern and I love it. Than as the LockOn Series developed their own way I try to follow them. So I played with Flaming Cliffs than FC2, KA-50, A-10C, BS2 and now the MiG-21 as well. This development and love of the MiG-21 is inspired me to try to develop the upcoming MiG-21 mod. The other reason is very simple. Currently there is no appropriate MiG-21 simulator exist especially in "combat" environment.

Did you have any preliminary experience (e.g. 3D modeling, texturing etc.), or you learnt everything on-the-go?

Yes of course I have many experience with 3D tools especially 3DS Max that called GMax when I start to use them for modeling. Around 2000 I created many models for Microsoft Flight Simulator (FS2000-2002) and Combat Flight Simulator 2 (CFS2). Also I started a new FS project called Luft'46 that focused on the german Luftwaffe special airplanes that built or planned to build in WWII last months. After that I start to build a mods for Lock On series. This required to learn a new technologies so my experienced is based on watch and learn method.

How do you actually start making a mod? How long does it take to complete a MiG-21bis level mod? What are the hard parts and what are the easy ones?

In my opinion if somebody want to create a similar detailed mod they need to have a personal experience with their mod subject. I mean in real life the plane has a lot of small detail and these things doesn't exist on drawings or pictures. Also required to collect all datas, manuals, pics and so on... that required a lot of time especially at the project first phase. In my point of view the good model is belong or based at least 50% on the good or missing data collection. I start my first MiG-21 in december 2008 and one year later it's finished. The next FC2 version required only sixts month due the base model already exist. The latest DCS:MiG-21 should be required a year only because I already own all required documentation and most part required only a small changes so far.

Through a mod maker's eye, what is the difference between Lock On/Flaming Cliffs/DCS?

It's completely different. Now the models are detailed ten times than before also their textures is more detailed now. In the past if a mod has some small issue or bug this was normal. Now the players reuired a more precise and detailed mods that doesn't contain any bug or texture glitch or program issue. Also now the DCS series contain more and more weapon, vehicle, ground unit than before. So the new MiG-21 mod need to be aligned for this new detailed environment as well.

How did you get in touch with Eagle Dynamics?

Since 2002 I created several mods. The users feedback was very positive about my mods during years and I think this was become aware the TFC/ED. Matt "Wags" Wagner one of the TFC/ED producer get a contact with me last year autumn and offer me a Licence Agreement that based on their upcoming 3rd Party structure. So I could be the first 3rd party developer who can build a mod with these new support structure. I said absolutely yes due with these new 3rd party support the MiG-21 mod will has a new chance and possibilities as well.

What motivated you to make a MiG-21, and what documentation was required for modelling?

As I already said in the first part of the interview my personal experience with MiG-21Bis motivate me to creatt the mod. And secondly the bis was the Hungarian Air Force one of the main type of aircraft in many years and now the Bis is reborn within this simulation. As far as I know I own all documentation, drawing, techmanual, picture, information that exist in MiG-21Bis. These unclassified and restricted informations source was retired pilots, technicians, military-libraries, and finally some docs came from the Bis factory from Gorky.

How is MiG-21 development supported?

The support is based on several layer. This not limited for the technical help due I can receive a support from the Producers and technical teams and developers too. In technnical side my week point is to develop a new program code so the program code is based on the ED developers knowledge and codes as well. About coding I received many help from developers. The support doesn't limited to technical side only. It's provide me another type of support how my mod can be aligned to the DCS:World as well.

Flight simmers often compare real planes with their virtual counterparts, what do your testers say?

During the development I have many supporter. Most of the are was a retired or still active pilot, technician and engineers so in my point of view the upcoming MiG-21Bis mod should be aligned to the real aircraft as much as possible. All pilot who flight or technician who worked with Bis could be find all things in the correct place like in real.

It is obvious that Hungarian skins will be available with the model as I saw Hungarian placards in the cockpit. Have you contacted Hungarian pilots who flew the type? What is their opinion about the project?

The final mod should be contain five different Hungarian livery. Unfortunately nobody from the Hungarian MiG-21Bis pilots accept my invitation to test or advise my mod. This should be based on several things. Most of the former pilots is retired now and they don't want to be involve any air force things. Also they don't want to remember the Bis sad and doesn't honored end story.

What sort of advice can you give to those who wish to start modeling?

They need a lot of free time, money, intrepidity, patience to create a similar mod. Also need to have an appropriate knowledge about the basics of the military air force techniques and they need a lot of freetime to develop a similar mod as well.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 11 maggio 2012, 0:59

Immagine Immagine

Master
Primo Aviere Scelto
Primo Aviere Scelto
Simulatore: DCS: A-10C Warthog
Contatta:

Messaggio da Master » 11 maggio 2012, 1:24

Tanta robbaaaa.... :)

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 19 maggio 2012, 2:28

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 21 maggio 2012, 2:01

Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 29 maggio 2012, 6:22

Helmet visor sun-filter simulation test

Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine

FONTE: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... ostcount=5
Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 1 giugno 2012, 15:27

Spanky ha scritto:
Immagine

IRIS Flight Simulation Software

So where do I start?!?

About two weeks ago, I was approached by Matt Wagner, one of the producers over at The Fighter Collection about the development of DCS World, a modular based combat system for 3rd party add-on content. I had been a long time fan of the Eagle Dynamics crew from a few years ago, with LOMAC, DCS A-10C and other similar products.

After some long discussions with the producers and with the IRIS Team, we decided that it would be of great benefit to us to embrace this new platform with open arms. We knew from the get-go that this would be a massive investment in time and man hours, as we had to basically relearn everything we'd developed before.

For those of you who don't know, we've been developing add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator for over a decade and we've worked with various industry professionals and air forces worldwide during that time. Whilst that knowledge has served us in good stead until know, we know that really, the only elements common to both DCS and MSFS was the 3D model and the artwork.

So we're hard at work learning how DCS World works, how aircraft and mods fit into the grand scheme of things, and how to read russian.. The team is also working hard forging new friendships and working relationships with ED team members and forum members to best learn how things work.

At the moment then, it's a LOT of groundwork laying the foundation from which to develop some fantastic military aircraft for the DCS world platform. We're enthusiastic and positive within the team... Daily we go from giddy enthusiasm at the open doors ahead to outright dread at what the heck we've gotten ourselves into!

Still, we forge onwards. We hope that the community will provide us with feedback on what they'd like us to develop and how they think we're progressing. It is a new path for us, and we realise that whilst we're old hands at developing for MSFS, we know very little in the realm of DCS. We hope you will all join in on this new journey with us and enjoy some of the products we have planned.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 1 giugno 2012, 15:38

Spanky ha scritto:
I'll be putting up topics covering the Three aircraft we currently have in development for DCS a little later... :-)

FONTE: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1 ... stcount=14
Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Zakk
Generale di Brigata Aerea
Simulatore: DCS: F-16C Viper
Contatta:

Messaggio da Zakk » 1 giugno 2012, 15:47

Molto interessante!
Immagine Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 1 giugno 2012, 17:26

Spanky ha scritto:
Immagine

Okay, we've had the green light from TFC to let you all know the products we have planned from the IRIS team over the next 3 year development cycle.
(I hope they won't take that long to make! lol)

Contracts have been signed for the following products;

• IRIS F-15E Strike Eagle for DCS World
  • IRIS F-22 Raptor for DCS World
  • IRIS F-14D Tomcat for DCS World

I will say that the F-15E is being developed with the intention of being submitted to ED as a DCS branded product (ie. DCS: F-15E Strike Eagle) and of course will be one of the longest to develop.

The F-22 will be looking at making use of the AFM for thrust vectoring and we'll be discussing this further with ED.

The F-14D is likely to be the first completed aircraft from the stable if all goes well.

We will be looking at the best way to develop these products from a business perspective over the coming weekend after a team meeting.

There MAY be another project being added to the list as a fourth product was dropped from the list at the last moment. We'll let you know when we know..[/b]

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Zakk
Contatta:

Messaggio da Zakk » 1 giugno 2012, 17:32

Molto meno interessante... Speriamo bene...

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 1 giugno 2012, 17:59

Zakk ha scritto:
Molto meno interessante... Speriamo bene...
La notizia buona (anzi ottima) è questa:

...the F-15E is being developed with the intention of being submitted to ED as a DCS branded product...

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Zakk
Contatta:

Messaggio da Zakk » 1 giugno 2012, 18:33

E come la mettiamo col rear seat? Ci stavo pensando ora...

Rispondi

Torna a “Simulatori”