Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Re: DCS WORLD: Combined Arms - Aircraft Carriers - NS 430 GPS

Messaggio da Phant » 20 febbraio 2019, 18:00

Chizh - ED Producer ha scritto:
DCS 2.5.4.27430 Stable
  • DCS World
    JTAC has very short designation range - range is increased.
    Added binocular with laser to units that assigned for JTAC task.
    BDA setting can be enforced now from server to clients.
    AIM-9X: AIs will not use the missile to engage targets well outside the range of the missile.
    AGM-65: Missiles launched from sides of Triple Rack will have proper trajectory.
    Fixed crash related to BGM-109 Tomahawk usage.
    AI’s Su-33 will be able to take off from deck of Kuznetsov with proper weight.
    MP Server. Slightly corrected the banned list window.
    MP Server. Fixed gradual performance loss when there’s no sound card.
    ME. Armament HMMWV added to Georgia
    ME. Soldiers added to Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
    ME. Added Cuba to country list.
    Kazakhstan Air Force will speak in Russian, not English.
    MiG-29A. Added Kazakhstan KazAADF 2008 skin by Asker Askerov.
    Radar missile usage crash fixed.
    Wingmen air refueling crash fixed.
    Ground units - crash on recon mode fixed.
    Missile launch warning system crash fixed.
    Aircraft Big formations. Crash appearing in case of destruction of the leading flight is fixed.
    Fixed crash when switching maps.
    Function "onPlayerTryConnect" now send correct message to a client when connection has been refused.
    ME. Fixed issue with Cuba country that replacing the Third Reich
    Helicopter special troops: On the helicopter there is no menu for embarking commandos if the first commando in the group is killed.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 3 aprile 2019, 2:49

Wags - ED Team ha scritto:
Hornet Mini-Updates

While not strictly Hornet news but certainly related, the improved carrier environment is moving ahead quickly:

1- The new Nimtiz-class aircraft carrier is nearing an early access release. There are a few items to first clean up like deck weathering, the bow catapult controller bubble, and elevator rails, but it's coming along great. Once a bit further along, GA will make a spectacular video and we'll discuss the features in greater detail. Once this is done, we'll return to the Kuznetsov and then the Burke.

2- The deck crew animation for the bow cats is about done, and work has started on the waist cat launch animations for deck crew. This will also be using our new skeletal animation system.

3- CASE I radio communications are now working and being tuned. Once that is done, CASE II and III will be coded. All voice over lines for pilot, marshal, tower, approach, LSO, and departure have been recorded with several authentic personalities.

Our goal is to create the most realistic carrier environment ever done for a PC (entertainment and commercial). All in all, the carrier environment is going to be quite cool!

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 3 aprile 2019, 13:32

DCS 2.5.4.29167 Stable Version

DCS: MiG-19P Farmer by RAZBAM Simulations is now available.
DCS F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations.
Introduced of the DCS Dedicated Server.

• DCS World
    Static objects linked to a parent object with offset fixation will ow rotate with the parent object (i.e. static objects on an aircraft carrier).
    AI combat vehicles. Buildings and allied units in the the line of sight prevents weapon fire.
    MP. Multiple clients will not spawn in the same location on the CVN-74 deck.
    Fixed bug that could potentially cause SFM aircraft to explode at spawn.
    Improved performance of some scripting functions.
    Open mission/track panels. Added ability to sort files by typing by first letter of the file name.
    Fixed frequent crash with mission scripting - script trying to destroy aircraft when aircraft trigger some event , as result - aircraft destroyed in the middle of self activity which result crash on next line after posting event.
    Aircraft AI. Fixed crash caused by the bingo fuel landing at aircraft carrier.
    JTAC will now not report Rapier as SA-2.
    ME. Ground units. Added different colors for detection and engagement range rings.
    ME. Deleted non-functional PLANNING CARGO indicator from aircraft payload menu.
    MP. The glass in the cockpit will be transparent, not black, during texture loading after spawning into the cockpit.
    MP. Some tuning of Server options panel.
    MP. Client aircraft disappears, if he disconnects from the server on pause and joins back, fixed.
    Mi-8MTV2 and UH-1H AI helicopters. Onboard gunners are implemented. From now the AI gunners will engage different types of threats within their (gunners') weapons range.
    Airborne troops can embarking to second helicopter after disembarking from the first one.
    ME. Corrected an enabling checkbox of Sand storm setting.
    Scripts. Fixed frequent crash with mission scripting - script trying to destroy aircraft when aircraft trigger some event.
    AI KC-130 will not taxiing reverse after refueling.
    Input axis binding causes UI "freeze" and Lua error in dcs.log fixed.
    MP. Increased timeouts to 10 minutes.
    ME. Triggers. Added new field to message action with delay message in seconds.
    Fixed a crash when player left aircraft for AI control with scheduled two identical failures, which caused them to mess.
    Fixed a crash if player ejects himself in the middle of refueling procedure.
    Dedicated server. Log update now checks if lifecycle is enabled.
    Dedicated server. File selector: 'Saved Games' topmost folder. Only show relative path from it.
    R-27R and R-27T DLZ is corrected.
    Black screen flickering on the some video cards fixed.
    Fixed crash when use trigger "Start player seat lock" with incorrect number.
    Ship's cruise missiles. Fixed a wrong launch orientation of missile.
    ME. Corrected unit templates: Hawk SAM Battery standard and Hawk SAM Battery reinforced, S-300, Patriot. Corrected name of Rapira position.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 13 aprile 2019, 2:38

Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 1 maggio 2019, 2:02

Facebook.com/eagle.dynamics ha scritto:
Immagine

One of the many detailed aspects of the new Nimitz-class aircraft carrier being worked on is a detailed simulation of the catapult shuttle and hold back. Here we have a little preview of it some of its animations.

Our goal is to create the most realistic aircraft carrier environment ever done for a simulation for both entertainment and professional use. This not only includes the most accurate carrier model, but also the most accurate deck crew animations and communications.

FONTE
https://www.facebook.com/eagle.dynamics ... &__tn__=-R

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 16 maggio 2019, 0:43

DCS 2.5.4.30386 Stable Version

Introducing DCS: I-16 by OctopusG
Network protocol changed, old servers are not visible

• DCS World
    F10 map options for 'a/c only' and 'map only' will not make airbase icons disappear.
    Uncontrolled ground units will not be be controlled by keyboard combos.
    MP. Detected units in the fog of war conditions will be visible after reconnecting to the server.
    MT4 Sherman and MT4A4 Sherman speed corrected.
    All AIM-7 missiles have active guidance seekers like an AIM-120 - fixed.
    M6 Linebacker will reload all Stingers by the stock for 240 seconds.
    M192 HAWK launcher will reload faster, for 420 seconds.
    After rearm SAM Hawk does not not attack enemy - fixed.
    AIM-7 wing animation fixed.
    AGM-88 adjusted accuracy. Autopilot tuning, overload rate response slightly decreased for avoid a hard bucketing.
    AI S-3B can't takeoff from CVN-70 in some case - fixed.
    Dedicated Server. Fix mission restart, now server not crashes even if next mission do not exists or broken.
    AI aircraft will be accelerate to required speed for weapon launch if this weapon required certain minimum speed. For example ARM missile Kh-31 requires minimum 0.7M for sure launch.
    MP. F10 map. With target mark on, the aircraft type, player nick and mark text is overlapped - fixed.
    Fixed crash caused by video driver NV 430.39 when MK-20 or CBU canisters opens. We strongly recommend to update Nvidia drivers to version 430.53 (https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answ...tail/a_id/4798) for preventing crashes on graphical effects.
    MP. Fixed crash on the taxi in the multiseater aircraft.
    MP. Fixed starting dedicated server with settings saved from webGUI also checks if mission list is empty.
    ME and F10 map. Added view of precise coordinates with hundredths of seconds. Cycle through coordinate display option available by pressing LAlt + Y.
    ME. Incorrect removal of the list Waypoint properties fixed.
    Ground AI. The algorithm of detour of buildings and obstacles was adjusted.
    AGM-88. Turned off the loft trajectory for SP and TOO modes. Fixed trajectory sagging at terminal phase of flight.
    TrackIR_external_views option will not inherited from previous simulation run.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 19 maggio 2019, 1:24

DCS: F/A-18C Hornet - Hornet Mini-Updates

This is a work-in-progress test of the new carrier radio communications in regards to CASE I recovery in non-carrier qualification (CQ) conditions. Three approaches are made with differnet number of aircraft in flight and weather conditions.

Not-OK approaches where made to test different LSO responses.

Although this is demonstrated for the Hornet, voice-over lines have been recorded to account for all US carrier aircraft types.

Implementation of Case II and Case III is also in progress.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 25 maggio 2019, 2:36

DCS: F/A-18C Hornet - Hornet Mini-Updates

We have been listening to all the carrier module feedback, and we have decided on a solution that will allow clients that don’t own the carrier module to join servers that include it. I’ll provide more details at the time of the CASE III nighttime recovery video coming later.

Also, as mentioned earlier, those that own the Hornet will get a great discount on the carrier module.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 14 giugno 2019, 17:29

NineLine - Community Manager ha scritto:
Immagine

Aircraft Carrier Deck Crew Animations

A key aspect of creating the new Nimitz-class aircraft carrier module is the inclusion of animated deck crew. These are particularly vital for launch operations from the bow and waist catapults. This includes yellow shirt plane directors, green shirt catapult crew, red shirt weapons crews, etc. Between the animated deck crew, advanced carrier radio communications, and a highly detailed carrier model, we are striving to create the most detailed and accurate carrier environment ever done for the PC.

Also, to update you on how we will handle the new carrier in network play, the new carrier will appear in network missions, even if you do not own the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier module. As such, even if you do not own the module, you can still join missions that include it. However, if you do not own this carrier module, you will be unable to start from this carrier, land on it, or experience the deck crew and radio communications.

Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 27 giugno 2019, 0:49

USSR_Rik - ED Team ha scritto:
Immagine

DCS World 2.5.5.32533 Stable Version

Introduced DCS: Fw 190 A-8 by Eagle Dynamics

• DCS World
    ME. Corrected overlapping texts in the route panel.
    ME. After deselecting a group, focus will not remains in last used text box.
    ME. Added support for 1024x1024 pixel briefing images.
    Video rendering. Eliminated the memory leaks.
    Corrected parachute animation during ejection from ground level.
    AI aircraft taxi. Obstacle detour mechanism adjusted.
    Add keybinding for "sound on/off" option to all ED modules.
    Ground AI. Vehicles without moving turret will be rotate own hull for gun aiming.
    Radio altimeter now detect ships. Flying over the ship, the radio altimeter will show the altitude to the deck, not to the sea surface.
    ME. Fixed GUI Error when use task FAC for group placed from template.
    MP. Timeout settings are now forced by the server, network speed setting is automatic.
    MP. Reworked network transport for better handling of a large number of units. Note: Network protocol has changed!
    Sound. New sonic boom effect.
    China Asset Pack. Add ZBD-04A IFV.
    AGM-88. Seeker suddenly changed target in flight - fixed.
    Aircraft carrier landing lights now on when clouds > 9.
    Fixed fog visibility calculation at 0 height.
    Option for scaling font in radio menu and messages added to System options, Scale Option to change the font size of top left/right messages.
    Improved net synchronization of canopy animation.
    ME. Corrected AI advanced actions behaviour when the coalition has been changed
    Radio menu cutoff in VR has been fixed
    Fixed F10 map coordinates having low precision in special mode
    Sochi 761 kHz beacon is now correct on the F10 map

• DCS Combined Arms
    Vehicles gun position are now synchronous to the server and client.
    Fixed rearm time for Hawk.
    Added reload time stinger for M6 Linebacker.
    Fixed ignoring of targets after reloading Hawk.
    Fixed AI tank destroyer not turning hull for attack (WW2).
    Fixed units driving through buildings.
    Fixed different speed shells SPG on server and client (if player take control after AI fired on small distance).
    Fixed incorrect aiming AI Strela-10 in some positions.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 11 luglio 2019, 0:10

DCS World 2.5.5.33184 Stable

DCS: Fw 190A-8 Introduced to Steam

• DCS World
    Map coordinates in status bar doesn't changes after format change until user moves mouse fixed.
    Sound system. Reworked voice allocation to properly handle lots of close objects.
    Options. Tooltips in cockpit will be set by local options, not server.
    P-51D and Spitfire don't have a "Customized Cockpit options" - fixed.
    Removed gigantic bow waves appear at maximum vessel speed.
    ME. Sound and Message are not played when using trigger "Text/Message for coalitions" - fixed.
    Added new item 'Wake Turbulence' in Mission Editor (as a checkbox in Mission Options) and in serverlist window (in Server Options box).
    ME. Cannot move wingmen position when set to ground start - fixed.
    ME. Added Mach speed in the aircraft group panel. You can set the aircraft speed via either the true speed or the Mach.
    Tunguska missile has no smoke trail - fixed.
    Restored the models of Russian railroad cars.
    Aircraft AI. Added accounting of tyre damage when calculating the point of contact with surface.
    No parking available error on ships/FARPs - fixed.
    ME. Restored working of the action "Sound to Country" in triggers.
    Small water explosions from guns will not produce visible shock wave effect.
    HUD filter doesn't works when droplets are visible - fixed.
    Gun-sight Glass disappears with rain - fixed.
    Aircraft AI will feel the rocking deck of the ship on landing.
    Fixed cropped radio menu list.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Re: DCS WORLD: Combined Arms - Supercarrier - NS 430 GPS

Messaggio da Phant » 12 agosto 2019, 2:07

Immagine

DCS: Supercarrier module

Today we have a work-in-progress look at the DCS: Supercarrier module. This module will not only include a highly detailed model, but it will also encompass new and improved carrier communications, animated deck crew, player occupied LSO and air boss stations, and other features. As we get closer to release, additional details will be provided.

Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine Immagine

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 16 agosto 2019, 18:17

Immagine

DCS: Supercarrier Update

Since our last update on this eagerly awaited module, our team has been focused on several core features of simulation of a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier:

Creating the most accurate and detailed carrier model ever created for a flight simulation. This is not simply an update to the existing John C. Stennis aircraft carrier that we released last year, but rather a new object that is built from the ground up with accurate dimensions, high-resolution mesh and textures; animations for the elevators, antennas, defense systems, launch officer bubble, risers, catapults, jet blast deflectors, and more. The module will include unique skins for all ships of the Roosevelt sub-class that includes the Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71), Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72), George Washington (CVN73), John C. Stennis (CVN-74), and the Harry S. Truman (CVN-75). Not only will there be the correct names and CVN numbers, but we also plan unique textures and deck weathering for each ship!

The Supercarrier will include the most accurate simulation of carrier communications you have ever heard in a game. This includes Case I, II, and III operations and unique voice overs for departure, marshal, approach, tower, the landing signal officer (LSO), and even messages over the 5 MC. Many of these parts are voiced by service members that filled the actual roles! We will also include the needed voice over files to support all aircraft types that have flown from a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, including the F-14.

To make the carrier deck feel alive, deck crew is a must. We are doing this through a combination of static-placed deck crew with animations that mission creators can place and fully pathed and animated deck crew that support launch operations from all four catapults. We are pushing this feature past anything that has been done before.

Immagine Immagine Immagine

In addition to these three core areas, we are also working on / planning:

• Up to 18 spawning locations on the carrier deck.
  • Flood lights in addition to standard lighting.
  • Long Range Laser Lineup System.
  • Barricade net.
  • Deck equipment like the crane, fire truck, and mules.
  • Detailed Landing Signal Officer (LSO) station with functional panels to control cut lights, wave off lights, manual ball control, and PLAT camera. This can be crewed while in VR.
  • “Burble” effect behind the carrier.
  • Air Boss station that can also be occupied in VR and allow control of the flood lights, barricade, and view the PLAT camera.
  • Immersive, 3D, Ready Room with functions to view briefings, load aircraft, view PLAT camera, vie the “Greenie Board”, view kill board that is tied to online statistics. All of this with a VR option.
  • Combined Arms support for steering the carrier and using weapons.

At this time, we have no release date or pricing, but they will be available at our very soonest.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 29 agosto 2019, 1:39

USSR_Rik - ED Team ha scritto:
DCS 2.5.5.34864 Stable update

Introduced F/A-18C Aggressors BFM campaign by Maple Flag
Introduced Bf 109 K-4 Jagdflieger Campaign by Reflected Simulation

• DCS World
    AI Wingmen will no longer call out “Tally Bandit” if bandits are within 4km of each other, this is to cut down on the number of “Tally Bandit” calls.
    Scripting Engine. Function coalition.getAllCargos and coalition.getStaticObjects corrected.
    Bug with misaligned yellow boxes in tutorial missions is fixed.
    Corrected Stinger MANPADS guidance.
    Fixed bug when aircraft with Search Then Engage task attack Air Defenses when Air Defense checkboxes are unchecked.
    Corrected Linebacker and Avenger SAMs exceeding elevation of missile trajectory that could cause a miss on low level targets.
    Redesign of the Mission Editor MAP, SAT, ALT buttons in bottom information bar.
    Time setting fields restored in the AVI recording panel.
    In the Mission Editor, when LATE ACTIVATION is unchecked - VISIBLE bef. ACTIVATION checkbox will be grayed-out (disabled).
    Reworked Audio Settings volume sliders sensitivity. ’World’ slider now only affects external views.
    Stinger and Igla manpad missiles. Corrected guidance logic and the motor and booster data.
    AGM-88 HARM will now update emitter tracking while the missile is in flight for better accuracy against slow-moving targets.
    Improved the AGM-84E Harpoon launch effects.
    MP. SSE. Dynamically spawned and hidden units will no longer be visible to clients.
    MP. Serverlist: Fixed only 16 symbols being visible in the server player names.
    MP. JTAC will now respond to all wingmen, not just the group lead.
    Encyclopedia. Fixed KDO mod.40.
    Fixed ground unit AI sometimes getting stuck on a bridge if the terrain leading up to the bridge is above it.
    SSE: Corrected Unit.getPosition() function.
    Fixed incorrect behavior of aircraft AI on the carrier deck if you give control to AI (takeoff from parking).
    PAI : AV-8B AI will landing to deck vertically, not as conventional aircraft.
    AGM-154A now corrected for wind conditions
    Increased draw distance of static objects to compare to AI/Player objects
    Increased draw distances of Map objects
    Kuznetsov carrier. The AI aircraft will takeoff with the “takeoff from ramp” (parking hot) type of start.
    Su-34. Default payload with X-59M displayed incorrectly in simulation fixed.
    DCS can be closed by pressing Close window in taskbar.
    The render distance of the static objects in the optics devices is adjusted.
    F10 map view will not show a small caliber shells.
    ME. When you copy and paste a group with EPLRS tasking the group Id tied to the task will be changing.
    ME: column width in units list saved between sessions
    ME: read only mission doesn't corrupted now when user attempts to save them
    SSE. world.getMarkPanels is returning correctly.
    CAP-9M adjusted mass and drag index.
    Logbook. Fixed A-A kills scoring issue.
    Tasks ‘Follow’ and ‘Escort’ can be performed now at the ‘Takeoff’ waypoint
    Fixed mass and type of the double rockets payloads (player’s A/C no more makes unexpected roll after rockets launch, rockets in twin payloads can be launched in salvo mode)

• DCS NS430
    Better shadow bias and sampling.
    Increased shadow map resolution on high option.
    Optimizing bias for terrain shadow map.
    Adaptive splitting of shadow cascade for camera near and cockpit view, optimized shadow map sampling.

• Combined Arms
    Units will no longer fire unless they have a direct line of sight to the commanded target.
    Adjusted the sound volume of the Igla MANPAD.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Phant
Capitano
Capitano
Contatta:

Messaggio da Phant » 11 settembre 2019, 3:26

VR - ED Team ha scritto:
DCS 2.5.5.35461 Stable Update
  • DCS World
    ChinaAssetPack. Add HQ-7 Launcher and Radar Vehicles
    URAL-4320T now takes damage as expected
    Naval Units now have health bars on the F10 map
    ME. Trigger Zone of Search Then Engage task no longer freezes for relocation in some conditions.
    Dedicated Server. Issues with -norender and AI not attacking now fixed.
    ME. Error after clicking the Add button in tab Suppliers that appeared in some cases is fixed.
    Corrected trees shadows.
    In external view, the SPAAA ZSU-23 can cause lag, memory leak and even crash if stuck - fixed.
    ME. Error when click on task Embarking, after changing infantry group - fixed.
    ME. GUI Error when trying to select tasks "Radio usage when contact" in some cases - fixed.
    SSE. RAlt+J command will not breaks unit name of the object for the scripting engine.
    SSE. Coalition.addStaticObject unable to spawn objects on ships - fixed.
    The spreading under fire of ground units - restored.
    AI aircraft will not react to lock by undetectable optical systems.
    Nose illumination lights don't longer illuminate the nose - fixed.
    F10 map. The names of enemy airfields will not float away in the Fog of War mode.
    MP. If setting is not enforced in mission file, used setting is not displayed on MP UI - fixed.
    ME. Error when use the selecting arrows from stop condition with LAST WPT - fixed.
    ME. Error when trying to delete cloned task - fixed.
    Added interface variable 'ammo_type_default' for assignment of default munition mix for aircraft canons.

Bye
Phant
Immagine Immagine

Rispondi

Torna a “Simulatori”