Area dedicata ai simulatori di volo
Rispondi
Banjo
Capitano
Capitano
Simulatore: DCS: A-10C Warthog

P3D FSX --> RealAir chiude

Messaggio da Banjo » 1 dicembre 2016, 16:14

Per chi la conosce, per chi ha volato già dal lontano FS2004 con il loro magnifico SF260, questa è una bruttissima notizia ... sia dal punto di vista della simulazione, ma soprattutto dal lato umano :(

http://www.realairsimulations.com/home.php?page=home

December 1st, 2016
It is with great sadness that we announce the closure of RealAir Simulations.
Early in 2015 my partner Carla was diagnosed with aggressive cervical cancer. Early this year, following chemoradiation therapy she was initially told that the treatment had been unsuccessful and was given only 1-2 years to live.
The great news is that further scans taken several months later suggested the cancer was clearing up, and each scan since then has been good news.
This period has been a time of tremendous soul searching, for Carla and to a lesser extent myself. As a result of this I have decided to retire from RealAir Simulations. I wish all of our customers the very best and I hope you get many more years of enjoyment from our products.

All the best,
Sean Moloney.

RealAir Simulations has been in existence for 16 years and in that time we have made many friends among our loyal customers. Concurrent with Sean's personal situation I have reached retirement age and feel I no longer have the energy to carry on with the level of work our customers have come to expect. It has been a pleasure to be a part of producing simulator products which our customers have enthusiastically supported and enjoyed. We will continue to offer support via email for a reasonable time after the website closes for new business. Thank you for your custom which has been appreciated.

Rob Young
Immagine Immagine
Cap. Luca "Banjo" Bassi
...A-10C MM 11-089...

Un pilota maschio è un’anima confusa che parla di donne quando vola, e di volo quando è con una donna

Groove
Maggiore
Maggiore
Simulatore: DCS: A-10C Warthog

Re: P3D FSX ---> RealAir chiude

Messaggio da Groove » 1 dicembre 2016, 17:10

Gran brutta notizia, ed è anche un peccato che chiudano.
I loro prodotti (come appunto il duessessanta e lo scout) hanno segnato un solco nella simulazione di volo.
Per un periodo sono stati al top!
Immagine Immagine Immagine
A-10C MM 11-077
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” Winston Churchill

Aviators
Primo Aviere Capo
Primo Aviere Capo
Simulatore: DCS: Ka-50 Black Shark

Re: P3D FSX --> RealAir chiude

Messaggio da Aviators » 1 dicembre 2016, 22:39

Avevo letto già stamane questa news, mi dispiace per la relativa software house, ma in fondo tutto è andato per il meglio e questo è davvero un bene immenso. In fondo è una bella notizia dal punto di vista umano.

Rispondi

Torna a “Simulatori”